- All Known Subinterfaces:
- GLGroupTransformed, Layer
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AnimatedParticle, AnimatedSprite, BaseSprite, BlendedLayer, BlendOp, BlendOp.Additive, BlendOp.Normal, BlendOp.Overlay, BlendOp.Premultiplied, BlendOp.Replace, Camera, CameraTransforms.ViewCenterer, CameraTransforms.ViewpointVector, CameraTransforms.ViewRotation, Color, DefaultLayer, ExplosionParticle, GameLoopProfiler, GameLoopProfiler.Default, GenericParticle, GLControlledReset, GLGroupTransform, GLMatrixStackControl, GLReset, ImageSprite, Particle, ParticleSprite, ParticleSprite.Images, ParticleSprite.Transforming, ProfilerDisplay, Rotation, Scalar, SprayParticle, Sprite, SwarmParticle, TextSprite, Vector2f
public interface GLTransform
A GLTransform is an object that causes a state change in OpenGL to affect
rendering. It is intended to be "two-way," in that the affect can both be
bound (effecting the change) and released (undoing it).
- Chris Molini
Affects the change in OpenGL's state.
Reverts the state to what it was before bind() was called.
- Affects the change in OpenGL's state.
- Reverts the state to what it was before bind() was called.