- All Superinterfaces:
- Dimensioned, Renderable
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Background, SkinnedProfilerEntity, Sprite
public interface Skinned
- extends Renderable, Dimensioned
A Skinned object uses a Skin to render itself and manage its Dimensions.
If an object implements Skinned, it's assumed that the Skin used should not
be changed outside of its own methods. If the Skin can change, the object
should instead implement DynamicSkinned.
- Chris Molini
Accesses the Skin currently being used.
- Accesses the Skin currently being used.
- The Skin used for rendering and dimensional data.