- All Superinterfaces:
- Createable, Destroyable
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AcceleratedFontRenderer, AngelCodeRenderer, BaseWindowController, CanvasWindowController, DesktopWindowController, Font, Image, Image.SubImage, UnicodeRenderer, WindowController
public interface DataController
- extends Createable, Destroyable
A DataController is an object that is both Createable and Destroyable - it
manages data over its entire life cycle, from creation to destruction.
Additionally, a DataController has a method to check if the Data it manages
is valid - a.k.a, it has been created, and not destroyed.
- Chris Molini
Determines whether the DataController's internal data is valid.
- Determines whether the DataController's internal data is valid.
- True if the object has been created and not destroyed.